Thursday, May 3, 2007

Charles Manson Signs Honor Code

CASWELL- Life-serving criminal Charles Manson signed the Deerfield Academy Honor code along with some 400 Deerfield students. The Honor code, concretized in a $3'000'000 book is made of sheets of aborted feotus buttcheek stem-cells, and has a platinum locket.
Manson was one of many celebrities signing the book, among them was OJ Simpson, Timothy McVeigh's ghost and Michael Jackson.
Sam Kaplan '09 signed his name in terrible cursive and affirmed "My life is totally changed now that I signed the book, I encourage you to do it as well, it is a watershed moment in life, much like marriage or death"
The book is a concrete representation of what Deerfield's morals are. It summarizes the motives of the school and reminds us to follow the rules and to not get caught breaking them.
Manson, 74 also commented: "I didn't really sign it, I just wrote Helter Skelter with my own blood!"

No comments: